House-Mouse Designs® Jelly Bean Thief Tag by Pam Bray
- Stamp Jelly Bean Thief with black ink on mixed media paper. Color stamped image with Copic Markers.
- Die cut with 2 3/4" circle.
- Die cut Large Fold Over Tag from teal paper. Emboss with white embossing powder using VersaMark Watermark Ink. Fold and make tag. Add green ribbon to top with tiny attacher.
- Make a 2 1/2" x 4 1/4" white tag to fit tag pocket. Emboss with Detail Capri from the Encrusted Jewel Teal Kit using VersaMark Watermark Ink. Add teal ribbon to top with tiny attacher.5. Add printed ribbon to the bottom of the tag pocket. Place on green card stock. Add colored image on tag front with pop dots. Add teal ribbon bow.
- Add enamel dot.
- Frantage Encrusted Jewel Technique 5-Jar Kits Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Jelly Bean Thief Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Stampendous R217 Floral Tapestry (retired)
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Copic™ Markers (Y15, YR02, B02, B04, BG10, YG03, YG05, E31, E35, E37, V06, R83)
Folding Over Tag by Lifestyle Crafts
Nesting Circle Dies
Green, Teal, & Printed Ribbon
Pop Dots Green Enamel Dot
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project