House-Mouse Designs® Pencil Sharpener by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" panel of brown cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Adhere a 3 7/8" x 5 1/8" panel of patterned paper to a 4" x 5 1/4" panel of red cardstock.
- Stamp image on a white die cut oval panel and color with pencils.
- Back image with a larger red oval panel.
- Tie ribbon around the patterned paper panel and through the image panel and then adhere to card base.
- Stamp sentiment on the image with London Fog ink.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Pencil Sharpener Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
Memento™ Ink by Tsukineko® (London Fog)
Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
Crepe Ribbon by Creative Impressions
Classic Oval Dies by Spellbinder™ Paper Arts
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project