House-Mouse Designs® Poppy Nap by Louise Healy
- Fold a 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" piece of orange cardstock in half to form an A2 card.
- Use the Tuxedo Black ink to stamp the Poppy Nap image on a piece of white cardstock, color with Copic Markers, trim to 2 7/8" x 3 7/8".
- Adhere the image to a 3" x 4" piece of orange, then on a 3 1/4" x 4 1/4" piece of white.
- Cut a 2" x 5 1/4" piece of the Graphic45 paper and adhere to the card front.
- Wrap a piece of ribbon around the card front and adhere with FabriTac under where the image will be placed.
- Adhere the image to the card front, placing it at an angle near the right side of the card.
- Use Tuxedo Black ink to stamp the nap saying from the Laurel Burch Floral Reflections set on a scrap of white, trim close, adhere to a small piece of orange and then to a small piece of white.
- Use foam tape to add the saying to the upper left corner of the card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Laurel Burch Floral Reflections Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Poppy Nap Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Bright Orange Cardstock
October Collective Patterned Paper by Graphic45
Copic® Markers (YR000, YR04, YR07, YR09, YG01, YG03, YG07, YG91, YG93, YG95, B0000, E35, E37, E42, E49, E51, E53, E93)
Ribbon by Creative Impressions
Fabri-Tac™ by Beacon Adhesives
Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®