House-Mouse Designs® Sitting Pretty by Louise Healy
- Fold a 4 1/4" x 11" piece of Sweetie Pie cardstock in half to form an A2 top fold card.
- Use the Tuxedo Black ink to stamp the Sitting Pretty and Thinking of You images on pieces of white cardstock, color Sitting Pretty with Copic Markers.
- Use the Fitted Frames Set A to cut out the images, cut matching layers from Sweetie Pie cardstock, adhere the layers of each together.
- Tape the Batik stencil to a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of white cardstock with removable tape.
- Use a 1/2" stencil brush to apply Angel Pink ink all over the image, then apply Rose Bud ink over that, remove the stencil and trim close to the design.
- Wrap the ribbon around the stenciled layer and tie a bow near the left edge, adhere to the card front.
- Adhere the mouse image to the upper left of the stenciled background, then use foam tape to add the sentiment over the ribbon area.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Batik Metal Stencil 8.99
- Scrolled Thinking Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Sitting Pretty Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Sweetie Pie)
- Memento™ Ink by Tsukineko® (Angel Pink, Rose Bud)
- Copic® Markers (E51, E53, E33, E93, R81, R85, R89, W2)
- Crepe Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Die Cut Machine
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®