House-Mouse Designs® Tee Time by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 11" x 5 1/4" piece of green paper in half to create a top folding 5 1/4" square card.
- Adhere paper panels to the card.
- Stamp image and sentiment on a white die cut oval panel and color with markers.
- Back panel with a slightly large die cut green oval panel and then with a larger scallop edge die cut oval panel.
- Adhere image panel to card.
- Cut banners out of patterned paper and adhere to card.
- Wrap twine around top portion of card and tie large white button on to card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Tee Time Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Patterned Paper by American Crafts
Copic® Markers (E50, E51, E93, YG21, YG23, YG25, BG0000, BG000, YR20, YR21, YR23, YG24)
Twine by American Crafts
Dies by Spellbinders™ Paper Arts
Button Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project