House-Mouse Designs® Umbrella Ride by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" panel of Grasshopper cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Adhere a 5-3/8" x 3" panel of patterned paper to the top portion of the card.
- Tie ribbon around the card.
- Stamp image on a white die cut circle and color with pencils.
- Back image with a larger Grasshopper circle and then a larger white circle before adhering to the card.
- Stamp sentiment on the lower right corner.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Umbrella Ride Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Mind's Eye®
Patterned Paper by Canvas Corp®
Colored Pencils by Tombow®
Ribbon by May Arts®
Classic Circle Dies by Spellbinder®
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project