House-Mouse® Ducky Nap by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Ducky Nap on a white panel with black ink and color duck with watercolor pencils and everything else with colored pencils.
- Once the duck is dry, shade with colored pencils.
- Layer onto blue paper and set aside.
- Cut strips of yellow paper, glue to a green card and mount Ducky Nap.
- Stamp sentiment on a white circle, layer it onto a larger blue circle and pop up on card as shown.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Ducky Nap Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Friend Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Grasshopper, Ocean Side, Gold Zinnia)
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Squeezed Lemonade)
- Watercolor Pencils
- Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project