House-Mouse® Garden Kiss by Pam Bray
- Adhere card stock to front of 5" x 6-1/2" inch card base.
- Apply paste to card stock using stencil and palette knife. Dry.
- Adhere pattern paper and prepared tenciled paper to top of card front.
- Add ribbon to front of card.
- Stamp image on white paper with black ink; color with markers.
- Die cut colored image and card stock; mat together. Add to front of card with pop dots.
- Add bow to card with glue dot.
- Stamp sentiment with black ink on white paper. Mat to card stock. Add to front of card with pop dots.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Regular Paste 4 Oz 9.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Batik Metal Stencil 8.99
- Sweet Of You Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Garden Kiss Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- Copic Markers (E31, E33, N0, N2, N3, N4, G24, Y19, R83)
- My Colors Card Stock by My Mind's Eye (Banana Pepper, Grasshopper)
- Raining Cats and Dogs Pattern Paper by Graphic 45 Papers
- Cream Cardstock
- Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Glue Dots®
- Pop Dots®