House-Mouse® Jelly Bean Break by Louise Healy
- Fold a 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" piece of pink cardstock in half to form a top fold A2 card.
- Cut a 2" x 5 1/2" piece of the stripe paper, adhere a 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of brown cardstock along the back of one long edge so only about 1/4" shows, adhere to the bottom of the card front so the brown edge is up towards the middle of the card.
- Stamp the Jelly Bean Break on a 2 3/8" x 3 1/2" piece of Mixed Media White Paper with Memento Tuxedo Black and color with Copic markers.
- Adhere the image to a 2 1/2" x 3 5/8" brown mat, then to the card front.
- Put some thread through three small buttons, adhere to the bottom edge of the image with Mini Glue Dots.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Jelly Bean Break Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Stripe Patterned Paper
Copic® Markers (YR000, YR04, YR15, Y02, Y15, Y17, YG03, YG23, E09, E13, E15, E27, E47, C1, W2, RV02, RV06)
Scotch® Double-Sided Tape by 3M®
Mini Glue Dots
Buttons by Buttons Galore
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project