House-Mouse® Mailbox Showers by Pam Hornschu
- Create 4-1/2 X 6 inch top-fold card from orange cardstock.
- Stamp image on white cardstock panel. Color and shade with markers.
- Die cut image with two of the nested dies. Adhere smaller one to card. Pop up second frame with foam tape on card.
- Stamp sentiment on strip of ribbon. Tie knots on ends. Adhere to card.
- Apply glue to adhere Fresh Green and Teal Color Fragments on corners.
Also uses these supplies:
- Orange Peel Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
- Copic® Markers (B0000, B00, BG13, BG15, Y15, Y38, YR04, W1, W3, YG11, G24, G28, E21, E31, E35, R35) Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Tacky Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Silk Ribbon by May Arts®
- Corner Rounder
- Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®