House-Mouse® Shell Search by Laura Drahozal
- Fold a piece of 12” by 6 ” card stock so that the fold is on the top.
- Stamp the Shell Search image onto the mixed media paper with the Momento Ink.
- Color the image with the pencils.
- Stamp the Sentiment with Versamark Ink and cover with the embossing powder.
- Tap off the excess powder and heat emboss with tool.
- Sand one side of the shrink plastic.
- Stamp the other side of the shrink plastic with the shell image and the Stazon Ink.
- Use the manual die cut machine and the fitted frames die to cut a pretty frame around the sentiment.
- Use the die cut machine and the shell die to cut around the stamped shell image.
- Color the back of the shell image with colored pencils. Be sure to color with the white to make the shell opaque.
- Use the hole punch to create a large hole in the plastic shell.
- Use the heat embossing tool to shrink the shell. Be sure to do this on a non-stick heat proof surface.
- Adhere the image to a poolside mat and then to the corregated board.
- Adhere the board to the background.
- Push the raffia through the hole in the shell.
- Tie raffia ribbon in place.
- Attach the sentiment to the tropical splash card stock.
- Attach the sentiment with the foam squares to raise it above the background.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Ocean Wisdom Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps 14.99
- Shell Search Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Tropical Splash, Poolside, Spearmint)
- Corrugated Kraft Cardstock
- Shrink Plastic
- Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
- Hole Punch
- Manual Die Cut Machine
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project