House-Mouse® Tennis Anyone by Lea Fritts
- Stamp image with black ink and color with markers.
- Trim image closely.
- Create A2 card base with a tent fold.
- Trim patterned paper to fit as background.
- Trim mat for image from green cardstock.
- Cut three pieces of ribbon and dovetail the ends.
- Add adhesive tape to backs of ribbon.
- Adhere ribbon to patterned paper as shown.
- Adhere patterned paper to base.
- Using foam squares, attach image to base.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Tennis Anyone Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Grasshopper)
- "Family Is" 6x6 Paper Pad by Bo Bunny®
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Antique Linen)
- Ribbon by May Arts
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
- Tear It! Double Sided Tape by Imagine Crafts®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project