House-Mouse® Tennis Anyone Tag by Jennie Lin Black
- Stamp image.
- Color image. Note for the ball I started with my darkest colors around the edge of the ball and got gradually lighter as I reached the center of the ball. This gave the ball depth.
- Trim image and greeting to the same width then assemble the tag.
- The tag was pre-made but I added a back onto it and a little black circle for the ribbon hole. I did that by first punching a ¼” hole into scrap black cardstock. Then I centered a ½ circle punch over the small hole and punched again. I added it on to the tag using Zip Dry adhesive.
- Add to gift bag or package.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Tennis Anyone Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- Super Smooth Solar White Cardstock by Neenah Paper®
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Black)
- Copic® Markers (C1, C3, C5, E11, E00, E000, R20, YG17, YG03, YG02, Y11, W1, W3, E43, E41)
- 1/2" Circle Punch
- 1/4" Circle Punch
- Tag by Whisker Graphics
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project