House-Mouse® Tissue Box by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 5-1/2" x 11" panel of pink cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Stencil the Thicket on white cardstock with regular embossing past and set aside to dry.
- Stamp image on white cardstock with black ink and color with colored pencils.
- Back image with cardstock and adhere to card.
- Trim around image, back with cardstock and adhere to the card.
- Tie ribbon around card.
- Stamp sentiment on die cut panel and back with pink and green die cut panels and then adhere to card.
- Friendly Phrases Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Regular Paste 4 Oz 9.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- Thicket Metal Stencil 8.99
- Tissue Box Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Parrot, sky, Deep Indigo)
- Colored Pencils by Prismacolor®
- Splendor™ Ink by Tsukineko®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Classic Circle & Classic Scallop Circle Dies by Spellbinder™ Paper Arts