House-Mouse® Treat Jar by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 10 1/2" x 5 1/4" panel of lime cardstock in half to create a 5 1/4" square card.
- Back a 5" square panel of patterned paper with a slightly larger panel of lilac cardstock and then adhere to card.
- Stamp image on a white die cut panel and color with pencils.
- Back panel with a larger lilac die cut panel and then adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut panel.
- Back sentiment panel with a larger green die cut panel and then a lilac die cut panel.
- Adhere to card with 3D foam squares.
- Adhere flower to sentiment panel.
- Randomly adhere buttons to card.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Lime Pop, Lilac mist)
- Patterned Paper
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Buttons by Buttons Galore
- Ribbon by Offray
- Flower by Recollections
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project