House-Mouse® Wreath Kiss by Wendy Price
- Trim cardstock to 6 inches by 12 inches. Score at 6 inches and fold horizontally to create card base.
- Dry emboss cardstock using Holly Swirls Dreamweaver Stencil. Adhere to card front.
- Stamp holly and sentiment from Holiday Expressions in Memento and color. Adhere to card front.
- Stamp Wreath Kiss in Memento and color. Add Glossy Accent to berries and allow to dry.
- Die cut the stamped image and adhere to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Chameleon Color Tone Markers: RD4, OL3, YG3, CG8BR5
Glossy Accents by Ranger
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project