Hydrangea Garden Dreams by Fran Seiford
- Stamp hydrangea several times on mixed media white paper. Color as desired.
- Repeat with leaves and butterfly, die cut with cutting dies.
- Create folded turquoise card base.
- On a panel of white cardstock add blue chalk for sky effect; stamp greeting from Tweet Chirps Perfectly Clear Stamps in center.
- Assemble card as shown.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Picasso Metal Shield/Stencil 7.49
- 1/4 inch Brush #6 Gold Handle 3.29
- Tweet Chirps Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Cling Jumbo Hydrangea Garden Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
- Hydrangea Garden Cutting Dies Set 19.99
Also uses these supplies:
Die Cutting Machine with Magnetic Platform
Blue Ink Pad
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project