Hydrangea Pitcher by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 11" x 4 1/4" panel of purple cardstsock in half to create a card base.
- Adhere a 5 1/4" x 4" panel of white cardstock to the card.
- Adhere a 5" x 3 3/4" panel of patterned paper to the card.
- Adhere a 1 1/2" x 5" strip of putple cardstock to the card.
- Stamp image on a white die cut panel and color with pencils.
- Back panel with a larger die cut green panel and then adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white panel.
- Back panel with a larger purple panel and adhere to card.
- Tie Twine through button and adhere to card.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
- Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
- Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
- Button by Buttons Galore
- Baker's Twine by Creative Impressions
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives