Hydrangea Pitcher by Louise Healy
- Fold a 4 1/4" x 11" piece of Wildflower cardstock in half to form an A2 card.
- Use the Tuxedo Black ink to stamp the Hydrangea Pitcher image on a 4" x 4" piece of white cardstock, color with Copic Markers.
- Use the size Q die set from the Fitted Frames A set, using the smaller to cut out the Hydrangea image and the larger to cut a mat from Deep Purple, adhere the two layers together.
- Place the Cathedral Windows stencil face down on the large platform of a die cut machine, spritz a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of white cardstock with a fine mist of water and carefully line the paper up over the stencil, place a rubber embossing mat over the paper, add two unused cutting plates and run the sandwich through the machine.
- Place the embossed image face up and use 1/2" stencil brushes to add the purple and green inks randomly over the design.
- Wrap the ribbon around the bottom area of the embossed layer, tie a knot, wrap the the two loose ends around to the back and tape in place.
- Adhere the embossed background to the card front.
- Use foam tape to apply the Hydrangea image to the card front.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Wildflower, Deep Purple)
- Memento™ Ink by Tsukineko® (Grape Jelly, Bamboo Leaves)
- Copic® Markers (B32, BV00, BV02, V05, V09, V12, G20, YG63, YG67, Y13, E51, W2, 0)
- Crepe Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
- Rubber Embossing Mat
- Die Cut Machine