Jellyfish Journal Page by Katy Leitch
- Stamp the jellyfish repeatedly in white gesso all over a piece of watercolour card
- Add spray inks all over.
- Use sequin waste to add stencilling and stamp more images – use gesso for both. Add more spray inks once dry.
- Stamp and emboss (Detail White) jellyfish and words. Add more spray ink and wipe back from the embossing.
- Wipe a little white pigment ink around the jellyfish to make it ‘glow’ – knock this back with a baby wipe.
- Add doodles around the edges with a Posca paint pen.
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
- Laurel Burch Kindred Borders Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Jellyfish Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- White gesso
- Spray inks
- Sequin waste
- Paint pen
- White pigment inkpad