Laurel Burch™ Lion by Fran Seiford
- Stamp image on white paper and color as desired. See our Laurel Burch™ Copic Coloring Chart for ideas.
- Tear out image around edges leaving narrow white border.
- Emboss Sentiments on black background paper in gold detail powder. Heat to set.
- Mount colored image panel on black background paper. Adhere to red layer.
- Mount layered image on orange card front.
- Stamp flower and leaves, color, cut out.
- Layer flower on card front using dimensional foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- 3D Foam Adhesive squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project