Leaf Icons by Alison Heikkila
- Roll Tahiti Kaleidacolor Ink on to brayer, and spray several times with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the ink move easier and further on your paper. Roll brayer on to Mixed Media Paper. Let dry.
- Tape Leaves Background stencil on to the Kaleidacolor'ed paper and ink with Dark Brown Shimmer ink and a 3/8" stencil brush. Trim. Create a mat using Chocolate Brown cardstock.
- Using Mint Julep cardstock, ink the Leaves stencil with VersaMark ink and the stencil brush. Heat emboss with Clear Bark embossing enamel. Cut out each leaf.
- Create the card base using Mandarin cardstock to the size of 5 1/2" x 8." Ink the edges with VersaMark ink and heat emboss (from underneath) Aged Green embossing enamel around the perimeter.
- Assemble the card with Zip Dry glue.
Also uses these supplies:
- FREG043 Aged Green Embossing Enamel
- EP505 Clear Bark Embossing Enamel
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Mint Julep, Chocolate Brown, Mandarin)
- Tahiti Kaleidacolor Ink by Tsukineko®
- Ink Potion No. 9
- Delicata™ Dark Brown Shimmer Ink by Tsukineko®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives