Leaf Icons by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" panel of brown cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Adhere a panel of Muslin cardstock to the card.
- Tie ribbon around a panel of Mandarin cardstock and then adhere to the card base.
- Stamp sentiment with brown ink of the lower right corner of the Muslin panel.
- Stencil the Leaf icons onto a white panel with regular embossing paste and set aside to dry.
- When dry, replace the stencil and sponge on inks to color.
- Adhere stencil panel to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Brown Eyes, Mandarin, Muslin)
- Splendor #10 Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
- 3/4" Antique Gold Crepe Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Memento™ Rich Cocoa Ink by Tsukineko®
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project