Leopard Skin Boot Stencil by Laura Drahozal
- Create card base from 4-1/4" X 11" panel of dark pink cardstock, fold at the top.
- Emboss Batik Metal Stencil on a 4" X 5-1/4" panel of light pink cardstock using a die cutting machine like Sizzix Big Shot
- Place Stencil with engraved numbers down on the multipurpose platform of the Big Shot.
- Add pink cardstock face down on stencil and spritz back of paper with water or rubbing alcohol
- Place rubber embossing mat on top of cardstock
- Top with two new and un-bent cutting plates and roll through the machine.
- Place stencil over embossed cardstock panel and stencil with pink chalk or ink
- Adhere stenciled panel to dark pink card front.
- Trace boot with a pencil on to white and medium pink cardstocks.
- On the white cardstock, stencil the leopard skin stencil with pink ink over the boot outline.
- On the pink cardstock, coat the leopard stencil with VersaMark ink and press to the paper over the boot outline.
- Remove stencil and sprinkle crystal embossing powder over the VersaMark ink. Remove excess and heat to set.
- Stencil the sole of the boot on to medium pink cardstock by pressing VersaMark ink through the stencil opening.
- Apply Sterling Silver Embossing Powder to the wet ink and heat to set. Repeat for tab area at the top of the boot.
- Cut apart boot sections with sharp scissors and reassemble the boot as shown on a panel of dark pink cardstock.
- Cut around boot to leave a dark pink border.
- Attach boot to card front with dimensional foam adhesive squares.
- Apply adhesive backed rhinestones to boot areas as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
Dark pink, medium pink, and light pink cardstocks
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Die Cutting machine like Sizzix Big Shot with multipurpose platform, rubber embossing mat, and two cutting plates
Spray bottle of water or alcohol
Pink ink pad
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project