Long Calla by Pam Hornschu
- Cut and fold cardstock to create 4 X 6 inch card. Distress around edge with ink and distressing tool.
- Ink-stencil Large Flourish design on card front using Elderberry ink and the larger stencil brush.
- Stamp Vintage Note in Sweet Plum ink on strip of white cardstock.
- Ink-stencil the Long Callas using the various Memento inks as appropriate. Use smaller brushes for smaller areas. It is recommended to have one brush for each color.
- Place screen over top of strip, and ink-stencil with Cyan blue ink over the surface to add more textural interest and a homespun feel. Remove screen and "rouge" more of the blue ink around the edges. Adhere panel to card.
Also uses these supplies:
DWSC Faux Cross Stitch Screens
Cardstock by Core'dinations®
Memento™ Sweet Plum, Elderberry, Tangelo, Cottage Ivy, & Bamboo Leaves Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
VersaColor™ Cyan Blue Ink by Tsukineko®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project