Long Pumpkins by Laura Drahozal
1) Place the wood stamp on the clear acrylic stamp handle.
2) Stamp on the brown card stock with the Momento Ink.
3) Place the sentiment on the stamp handle.
4) Stamp on green card stock with Versamark Ink.
5) Cover with the Champagne Pearlustre Embossing Powder.
6) Emboss with the Heat Tool
7) Cut to fit inside the metal piece.
8) Ink the back of the pumpkin stencil with the Versafine.
9) Spray over the Versafine on the back of the stencil with the Tattered Angels.
10) Place the stencil face down on the bed of the manual die cut machine and cover with the mixed media paper and then the rubber embossing mat and the top mat.
11) Run the project through the machine. This technique will give you a mottled background and an embossed image. Let it dry a little.
12) Color the embossed image using the Prismacolors. I used the Sepia pencil to color some shadows under the pumpkins.
13) Adhere the pumpkin and wood stamped elements to a 4 1/4" by 5 1/2" piece of green card stock.
14) Use the Big Bite to create holes for the brads on your card. I held the metal piece in place as I used the holes as a guide.
15) Glue the sentiment into the metal bracket.
16) Use the brads to adhere the bracket to the card.
17) Glue one piece of ribbon over the seam (leaving a small section in the center free of adhesive) and around the back of the green card stock.
18) Slip a piece of the ribbon under the middle section and make a bow. When you have it right, you can glue the edges down a little to prevent slipping.
19) Adhere the card front to white 8 1/2" by 5 1/2" card stock folded in half.
Also uses these supplies:
Creative Impressions Pumpkin with Olive Stitched Ribbon
Creative Impressions Brads from the Antique Copper Embellishment Kit
Creative Impressions Antique Copper Frames Set 84502
Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa
Manual Die Cut Machine
Rubber Embossing Mat
Versafine in Vintage Sepia
Tattered Angels in Burlap
My Colors Card Stock in Brown Eyes, Parrot and White
Prismacolor Pencils in Olive Green, Apple Green, Dark Green, Yellowed Orange, Burnt Ochre, Pumpkin Orange, Spanish Orange, Orange, Sepia
Zip Dry from Beacon Adhesives
Big Bite Tool
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project