Nested Ornaments Dream by Wayne Harlow
1. Create card base in desired size.
2. Add patterned cardstock layer as shown
3. Create layered green and black layers.
4. Paste Dream on green layer at upper left with translucent embossing paste.
5. Sprinkle wet paste with red micro glitter and allow to dry.
6. On white cardstock use micro black pen to trace image of ornament stencils.
7. Use Red pen to fill in both ornament shapes with candy cane stripes.
8. Use black pen to fill in spaces between candy canes.
9. Use white pen to add highlights to candy canes to make them look shiny.
10. Die cut ornaments using ornament dies.
11. Die cut ornament tops from metallic cardstock.
12. Assemble ornaments on card front with dimensional foam adhesive squares.
13. Tie small bows of red and black twine on ornament tops.
Also uses these supplies:
Die Cutting Machine
Red and Black Twine
Red Fine Tip/Brush Marker
Black Micro Tip Permanent Marker
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project