Oh My Stars by Leadonna Fritts
- Stamp Star image, color and trim.
- Stamp sentiment, add highlight around “Superstar” and trim.
- Make and A2 card base with a tent fold from lighter yellow paper.
- Adhere background image to card base.
- Trim a mat for sentiment, layer the two and adhere to card.
- Die cut two stars, a small and a large, from darker yellow paper.
- Adhere stars with foam squares.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Oh My Stars Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Superstar Birthday Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- Copic® Markers (Y11, Y15, B24, B26)
- Spellbinders® Stars Five Die Set
- Tuscan Sun Cardstock by My Colors®
- Banana Pepper Cardstock by My Colors®
- E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives®
- 3D Foam Mounting Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project