Open Sheep Pink by Louise Healy
- Fold a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of pink cardstock in half to form an A2 card.
- Tape the stencil to a 2-3/4" x 3-3/4" piece of patterned cardstock with removable tape.
- Use a palette knife and paste spreader to apply Dreamweaver Regular Embossing Paste across the stencil, use the tip of the palette knife to pick up some paste and dab it in the body and head areas of the sheep to make it "fluffy", remove and clean the stencil, let the paste dry.
- Tape a matching piece of patterned cardstock, 4" x 5-1/4", to the front of the card.
- Add a coordinating ribbon up about 1-1/4" from the bottom edge of the card.
- When the paste is dry, mat the sheep on a 3" x 4" pink mat the same color as the base card (you may need a little white mat too, depending on the contrast of the papers chosen).
- Adhere to the front of the card using foam tape.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Once Upon a Springtime Patterned Paper by Graphic 45®
Double-Sided Tape Scrapbook Adhesives®
3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
Ribbon by May Arts
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project