Ornament Duo Blue by Fran Seiford
- Make card base from medium blue panel of cardstock.
- Adhere panel of dark blue cardstock to card front.
- Adhere narrow strip of striped cardstock to dark blue panel on right.
- Trace ornament on to white panel of cardstock.
- Add pattern with second stencil and doodling with marker.
- Color as desired.
- Cut around right side of ornament and adhere panel on card front leaving a small strip between the two panels to simulate ornament string.
- Tie a blue ribbon in a bow and glue to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Patterned Paper
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives