Ornament Duo by Fran Seiford
- Fold a red panel in half to form square red card.
- Adhere a panel of patterned paper to card front.
- Trace ornament on white paper with black marker.
- Trace patterned stencil on to ornament.
- Doodle in spaces with marker.
- Adhere die cut panel of red cardstock to card front.
- Stamp greeting on white cardstock in black ink and die cut with Fitted Frames
- Adhere greeting panel on red panel.
- Die cut greenery and berries with Build a Wreath dies.
- Adhere greenery as shown and add green rick rack to "hang" ornament.
- Adhere ornament to card front with 3D foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Patterned Paper by Recollections
- Die Cutting Machine like Big Shot by Sizzix
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- 3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project