Ornate Heart Metal Stencil by Jamie Martin
- Cut a piece of Double Sided Mounting Paper the size of the Ornate Heart Metal Stencil. Remove the backing from one side and stick to a piece of white cardstock.
- Rub Ornate Heart Metal Stencil with Coconut Soap and place soap side down on Double Sided Mounting Paper after removing the backing.
- Sprinkle the stencil with Crystal Micro Glitter and rub with finger. Shake off excess glitter and return to the jar.
- Hold stencil, stencil side down over a trashcan and pull Mounting Paper off of stencil.
- Now sprinkle Mounting Paper with Black Micro Glitter, rub with finger and throw out excess glitter (it might be mixed with some of the Crystal Glitter).
- Cut heart out and set aside.
- Dry emboss Antique Keys on rose paper and sponge with pearlized metallic acrylic paint before removing stencil.
- Layer onto black paper and glue to a rose colored card.
- Glue heart to the card diagonally, glue rose colored ribbon to the center and glue a key charm below the bow.
- Stamp sentiment on white paper with black ink, layer onto black paper and pop up on card.
Also uses these supplies:
MPDS Double Sided Mounting Paper
DHHS Coconut Soap
May Arts Ribbon
Paper- Rose, Black, White
Pearlized Metallic Acrylic Paint
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project