Oval Rose by Louise Healy
- Fold a 4-1/4" x 11" piece of aqua cardstock in half to form a top fold A2 card.
- Adhere a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of the Ric Rac paper, dotted side up, on the front of the card.
- Tape the Oval Rose stencil to a 2-1/2" x 3-5/8" piece of white cardstock with removable tape.
- Use 1/4" stencil brushes to color the rose image and using the Picasso stencil as a shield to keep colors clean.
- Carefully remove the tape from around the stencil, keeping the stencil lined up with the colored image, use a black Micron pen to draw around the oval.
- Place the stencil on a piece of sticky note paper and draw around the oval again, cut it out right on the black line to create a mask of the oval shape.
- Place the mask over your colored image and use a 1/2" stencil brush to add yellow and orange ink around the edge of the image.
- Adhere the rose to a 2-3/4" x 3-7/8" aqua mat and use foam tape to add it to the card front.
- Stamp the saying on a 5/8" x 1-7/8" piece of white using Memento Tuxedo Black, rouge the edges with yellow and orange, mat on a 3/4" x 2" piece of aqua, add to the card with foam tape.
- Tie a small bow with May Arts ribbon and use a Craft Glue Dot to attach it to the upper left corner of the rose.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Brilliance™ Sunflower Yellow, Pearlescent Orange, Rocket Red, Pearlescent Thyme, Pearlescent Ivy Inks by Tsukineko®
Memento™ Danube Blue Ink by Tsukineko®
Pigma® Black 05 Micron® by Sakura®
Ribbon by May Arts
Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project