Owl Be Home Brown by Fran Seiford
- Trim brown cardstock to 8.5" x 5.5", score and fold in half to form card base.
- Using paint, make Creative Palette background on white cardstock. Let dry. Trim to 4" x 5.25".
- Stamp branches on CP panel and color as desired.
- Stamp owls on white cardstock. Color as desired and die cut.
- Adhere CP panel to card base and owls to CP panel with glue and/or dimensional foam adhesive.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Owl Be Home Cling Stamps and Dies Set 16.99
Also uses these supplies:
Brown and White Cardstock
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry™ Adhesive
Dimensional Foam Adhesive
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project