Owl by Louise Healy
- Fold a 6" x 9-1/2" piece of Cloak Gray cardstock in half to form an A6 card, round the corners.
- Die cut a white and gray layer from the Fitted Frames set size R.
- Tape the Open Owl stencil to the larger white die cut frame with removable tape.
- Use a palette knife and paste spreader to apply Matte Black Embossing Paste over the stencil, remove the stencil and place in water for cleaning, let the paste dry very thoroughly.
- Lay the stencil on the gray dotted paper and trace the openings with a Micron pen, adhere double-side adhesive to the back of the paper, cut out the pieces, edge each piece with a black marker, adhere them on the matching areas of the pasted image except the eyes and claws.
- Cut a piece of white cardstock to 4-1/4" x 5-1/2", round corners and edge with black marker, adhere to the front of the card.
- Adhere the Owl to the matching gray mat, use an x-acto knife to cut around the claw area, adhere to the card front.
- Die cut the Leafless Tree from black cardstock, cut apart the branches.
- Lift the claws and use Mini Glue Dots to add some branches under the claws.
Also uses these supplies:
- DWMPDS Double-Sided Mounting Paper
- Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Patterned Paper by Canvas Corp
- Copic® Marker (100 Black)
- Pigma® Black 05 Micron® by Sakura®
- 1/2" Corner Rounder
- Craft Knife & Cutting Mat
- Mini Glue Dots®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives