Paisley Patterns Thank You by Fran Seiford
- Prep Creative Palette by soaking in very hot water for five minutes.
- Make Creative Palette background papers with acrylic paint in desired colors. Allow to dry.
- Stamp Paisleys on CP paper and die cut with die cutting machine with magnetic platform.
- Fold a 6" X12" panel of yellow cardstock in half to form card base.
- Adhere a 5-3/4" square navy blue panel of cardstock to the card front.
- On a 5-1/2" Square Creative Palette panel stamp paisley flower design in blush ink.
- Stamp greeting and arrange paisley pieces on card as shown with 3D foam squares.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Cling Paisley Pattern Stamp Set 11.99
- Paisley Pattern Die Set 19.99
Also uses these supplies:
- SSC1141 Friendly Phrases Perfectly Clear Stamps™ (Retired)
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Die Cutting Machine with Magnetic Platform like Sizzix Big Shot
- Acrylic Paints from DecoArt
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project