PenPattern Butterflies by Fran Seiford
- Soak Creative Palette in HOT water for five minutes before beginning.
- Spread paints as desired on palette and use brayer to smooth.
- Use round "bubble wrap" pattern included with palette to remove and/or add paint colors to achieve desired background.
- Use empty spray bottle with water in it to mist pattern and keep paint moist.
- Press stamp into paint to remove butterfly pattern and leave a white area.
- Allow background to dry.
- Use a Creative Palette background as "patterned paper" on which to stamp butterflies in black ink.
- Cut out butterflies with cutting dies and a die cutting machine following manufacturer's directions.
- Create card layer from Creative Palette background paper.
- Adhere butterflies in a double layer on card front.
- Empty Bottles and Storage Jars Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Butterflies Die Set 19.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Americana Acrylic Paints by DecoArt
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Sizzix Big Shot or other Die Cutting Machine
Magnetic Platform for Die Cutting Machine
Turquoise Cardstock for Card Base.
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project