PenPattern Elephant by Lea Fritts
- Stamp elephant on white cardstock.
- Doodle areas as shown.
- Color remaining areas with gray markers.
- Trim image to desired size.
- Create an A2 card base with a tent fold.
- Trim a mat for main image from black cardstock.
- Adhere image to mat and then to card base.
- Stamp sentiment in black ink on white cardstock.
- Trim sentiment to desired size.
- Trim a mat to fit sentiment from black cardstock.
- Adhere sentiment to mat.
- Cut ric-rac to fit width of card and attach as shown.
- Attach sentiment to card with foam squares as shown.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- PenPattern Elephant Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Stampendous: WStamps SSH38 Small Perfectly Clear™
Plus: Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper® Memento™ London Fog Ink by Tsukineko® Ribbon by May Arts Staedtler® Pigment Liner 308 Copic® Markers (C1, C3, C4, C5) Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives 3D Foam Mounting Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives® by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project