Poinsettia Pattern by Alison Heikkila
- Tape the Poinsettia Pattern Stencil to a piece of Mixed Media White Paper.
- On a Craft Mat, scoop out a small amount Glossy White Embossing Paste and 1-2 drops of Cadmium Red Hue.
- Using the Palette Knife, mix the paste and paint together, but not completely. Leave it marbleized.
- Apply the tinted paste to the stencil and paper by spreading it across the top at a 45 degree angle with the Paste Spreader.
- Remove and clean the stencil. Let paste dry and trim the image, leaving a border.
- Create the card base out of Evergreen cardstock, cut to the size of 6-1/2" x 10."
- Using a scrap piece of Evergreen cardstock, stamp the Christmas sentiment on the BACK of the textured cardstock using VersaMark ink.
- Sprinkle on Detail White Embossing Powder and heat set.
- Using the Large "H" Fitted Frame, die cut the sentiment.
- On the stenciled layer, apply a line of On Point Glue all around the perimeter. Sprinkle with Twinkle Glitter.
- On the card base, apply a line of Tear It Tape across the bottom of the card and across the right side.
- Sprinkle with Twinkle Glitter.
- Apply a line of On Point Glue around the edge of the die cut sentiment and apply Twinkle Glitter.
- Glue all layers together.
Also uses these supplies:
- DP100 Detail White Embossing Powder
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Evergreen)
- MEDIA Acrylic by DecoArt® (Cadmium Red Hue)
- On Point Glue by Imagine Crafts
- Tear It Tape by Imagine Crafts
- Craft Mat
- Scotch® ATG Gun
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project