Poinsettia Pattern by Jamie Martin
- Rub glycerin soap on the back of the Poinsettia Pattern stencil and place it on top of Double Sided Mounting Tape that has been cut diagonally.
- Sprinkle with Red Micro Fine Glitter, rub in and shake off excess. Remove stencil and sprinkle with Crystal Micro Glitter, rub in and shake off excess.
- Glue glittered piece to a white panel and line with a thin strip of washi tape.
- Stencil one of the poinsettias on the white panel with red ink. Once dry over stamp using the Merry Scroll and black ink, emboss with clear.
- Add Red Dot Sparklers, mount to a black panel and glue onto a red card.
- Dot Sparklers Class A Peel Stickers -0.01 Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Poinsettia Pattern Metal Stencil 8.99
- Merry Scrolls Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Classic Cherry)
- VersaFine™ Ink by Tsukineko® (Red)
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project