PYL Love of a Family by Fran Seiford
- Fold a 5-1/2" X 8-1/2" panel of dark purple cardstock in half to form card base.
- Adhere a 4" X 2" panel of striped cardstock near the bottom of the card.
- On a 4" X 3-1/8" panel of white mixed media paper stamp triangle banner image all the way across the panel.
- Stamp triangle banner on a repositionable note and cut out one triangle, use it to mask one triangle on banner.
- Stamp Joy Whisper House as shown so that the top of the roof stamps on to the mask on triangle banner.
- Stamp Joy house again on a repositionable note and cut out, cutting off the outside black line. Use it to mask the Joy House.
- Stamp the Home and Hope houses on either side of the Joy house overlapping the masked portion.
- Stamp the Home house again to the right, off the edge of the paper.
- Color all houses as desired with aquarelle colored pencils. add blue areas for the sky and grass to the scene.
- Adhere house panel to top of folded card base.
- Stamp greeting on white panel of cardstock and diecut with the Fitted Frames cutting die.
- Layer greeting on coordinating frame in dark purple.
- Adhere layered greeting panel to front of card as shown.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Family Home Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps 14.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Whisper Houses Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Karat Aquarelle Pencils by STAEDTLER®
- Water brush or paintbrush and water
- Post-It Repositionable Notes
- Patterned Paper
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project