PYL Mama Christmas Plaque by Pam Bray
- Cover back of house with pattern paper.
- Cut a few of the windows from one of the house pieces.
- Press VersaMark on to the top of house with windows. Apply rust embossing powder. Heat set.
- Adhere embossed house to top of back of prepared house.
- Stamp mama image on white paper, color with markers. Fussy cut out. Adhere to top of prepared house.
- Fussy cut sentiment from pattern paper. Adhere to the larger window that was created.
- Die cut wreath pieces out from pattern paper. Adhere to top of prepared house.
- Adhere pattern chipboard to back of prepared house.
- Press Versa Mark on one side of each of the stand pieces, add rust embossing powder. Heat set. Repeat on other side. Form Stand and add prepared house to stand in it.
Also uses these supplies:
- Copic® Markers (C0, N3, B93, B97, R22, R24, R29, R83, YG03, YG05, E21, E35, E37, V15, V17, W10)
- Tando House with Stand Printer Tray
- Christmas Carol 8 x 8 Paper Pad and Chipboard by Graphic 45
- Pop Dots®
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives