PYL Whisper Friends Box by Wendy Price
- Apply embossing paste to chipboard pieces using Brick Stencil. Allow to dry. Paint with red acrylic paint.
- Use Stone Background Stencil to create pathway down center of box bottom.
- Stamp image for background of box on white mixed media paper. Mask images to achieve appearance of depth. Color with colored pencils in faded colors.
- Stencil Corner Flower in blue ink on background image. Adhere to inside of box.
- Assemble box.
- Stamp foreground images, color and cut out.
- Adhere fake grass to box opening.
- Adhere stamped images to box.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Regular Paste 4 Oz 9.49
- Corner Flowers Metal Stencil 11.99
- 3/8 inch Brush #9 Natural Handle 2.39
- Stone Background Metal Stencil 9.99
- Bricks Metal Stencil 9.99
- Mushrooms Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Whisper Friends Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Whisper Houses Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Whisper House Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- Spectrum Noir™Markers (BG1, BG2, BG3, BG5, CG2, CG3, DR1, DR6, PP3, HB3, OR1, GB10)
- Spectrum Noir™ Blendable Colored Pencils
- Red Acrylic Paint
- Chipboard Box by Tando Creative
- Fake Grass by WeeScapes
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project