PYL Whisper Friends Christmas by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold a half sheet of Seafoam cardstock in half for a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch card base.
- On a board or water resistant work surface, tape trimmed 4 x 5 1/4 inch watercolor paper about an 1/8 inch from each edge.
- Ink up the Papa or Santa stamp with Aquamarine ink and stamp once off on scrap paper then stamp onto watercolor paper as shown.
- Repeat with presents stamp.
- Paint stamped images with watercolors and then around edges of paper.
- Remove tape and set on flat surface over a piece of scrap paper.
- On another piece of scrap paper, dab chalk ink onto corner of Holly Scroll stencil. First French Blue and then Aquamarine. Or use a chalk ink that matches the color cardstock.
- Lightly spray inked stencil with rubbing alcohol and carefully lay it down on a corner of watercolor paper. Press onto paper to leave a stencil impression. Repeat as necessary and mask off watercolor images before adding stencil design.
- Tie Gray Glimmer ribbon in a knot around two corners of watercolor paper as shown.
- Adhere watercolor paper to card base with double sided sticky tape.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors™ Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Seafoam)
- Watercolor Paper
- Aquamarine Archival Ink™ by Ranger®
- Koi™ Watercolors by Sakura®
- Colorbox® Paintbox® Ocean Breeze Chalk Ink set by Clearsnap® (French Blue, Aquamarine)
- LT Gray Glimmer Ribbon by Creative Expressions®
- Painter's Tape
- Small board for painting surface
- Scotch® Double-Sided Tape by 3M®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project