PYL Whisper Friendship by Dee Adams
- Cut a plaque from foam board and apply pieces of Modroc (plaster of paris gauze) in 2-3 places.
- Add Dreamweaver Crackle Paste around the edges with a palette knife.Let dry.
- Paint the board with gesso followed by the DecoArt Crackle Paint. Let dry.
- Apply hair wax to various spots on the plaque before each paint layer. Let dry and wipe off painted wax layer to reveal underpainting in Prussian Blue Hue, Titan Buff and then Cobalt Turquoise Hue.
- Apply a final wash of Quinacridone Gold, Paynes Grey and Ultra Matte Medium (Andy Skinners dirty wash).
- Add Translucent Embossing Paste to the plaque with circle template of Picasso tool, sprinkle with Chunky Gold Embossing Powder, and heat set.
- Stamp Whisper Friendship, Mushrooms, and Whisper Houses with black ink and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder.
- Color stamped images with colored pencils.
- Apply colored images to the plaque.
- Deep Impressions Chunky Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Crackle Embossing Paste 10.49
- Dreamweaver Translucent Paste 9.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Picasso Metal Shield/Stencil 7.49
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
- Mushrooms Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Whisper Houses Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Whisper Friendship Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Media™ White Gesso by DecoArt
Media™ Fluid Acrylic Paint by DecoArt - Prussian Blue Hue, Cobalt Turquoise Hue, Quinacridone Gold, Paynes Gray, Titan Buff, White Tinting Base, Ultra Matte Varnish
Media™ Crackle Paint by DecoArt
Media™ Matte Medium by DecoArt
Odorless Mineral Spirits (Sansador by Windsor and Newton used)
A4 Sheet of Foam Board (1/3 of sheet used)
Hair Wax or Petroleum Jelly
Modroc (Plaster of Paris bandage)
Prisma colour pencils along with Sansador and paper stubb, Foam board A4 sheet cut 1/3 of the bottom cut to make the plaque, hair wax, mod rock, and some gold handmade paper & black card.