PYL Whisper Maid by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Whisper Maid on white paper with black ink and color with watercolor pencils.
- Die cut image with Fitted Frames A. Use the same frame and diecut blue and glitter paper.
- Cut the diecut pieces in half and glue to the sides of the image as shown. Set aside.
- Stencil Small Dragonfly onto a pink card with pink ink.
- Glue stamped image to the card and add green Dot Sparklers to the upper left corner.
- Stamp sentiment onto a 1 inch circle with black ink, sponge the edges with pink ink and pop up in the center of green and blue flowers. Glue to card.
- Dot Sparklers Class A Peel Stickers -0.01 Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Whisper Maid Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Painted Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Small Dragonfly Metal Stencil 2.99
Also uses these supplies:
- Blossom Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
- Watercolor Pencils
- Glitter Paper
- Pink Ink
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project