PYL Whisper Maid Lace Stencil by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp the image on to Mixed Media Paper using VersaFine ink.
- Color the image using the colors listed above. Cut in a loose fussy cut, leaving some white around the image.
- Tape the Lace stencil to a piece of Blossom cardstock that is the same size as the stencil. Spray with Bahama Blue Fireworks! and let dry.
- Ink down the center with Rose Bud Memento ink.
- Use the large Oval die to cut the stenciled cardstock.
- Cut another oval of the same size out of Blossom cardstock. Leave it plain.
- Create the card base with Snapdragon cardstock. Cut to 10" x 6 1/2."
- Make a mat out of light green, smooth cardstock.
- Using the flower bud cluster from the Whisper Fly By set, stamp the image all over the green cardstock using Pear Tart Memento ink.
- Cut a piece of Creative Impressions ribbon slightly wider than the green mat.
- Glue with Zip Dry about an inch from the bottom, and wrap the ends around the mat.
Also uses these supplies:
Zig Clean Color Markers: 004, 021, 025, 031, 036, , 041, 045, 050, 062, 064, 065, 071, 081, 082, 083, 200, 220, 222, 303
Bazzill: Blossom, Snapdragon
Creative Impressions: 1/4" Lime & Pink Gingham Ribbon #80244
Imagine: Fireworks! in Bahama Blue, Memento Ink in Pear Tart and Rose Bud, Sponge Dauber
Light Green Smooth Cardstock- unknown
Beacon Adhesives: ZipDry Scrapbooking Glue
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project