Queen Annes Lace Box by Pam Bray
- Die cut canister out with mat board. Spray with Blue Lagoon Mist, dry.
- Stamp image with Queen Anne Lace and VersaMark. Emboss with Detail White embossing powder.
- Mix 1 spray of Mango Lemonade to a dab of gesso, apply with palette knife randomly on box using burlap stencil. Dry.
- Stamp Industrial image to front and lid of box.
- Form box and lid.
Spray lightly white card stock, dry. Stamp sentiment to front. Place frame on top of sentiment and add to front of box.
Spray white card stock with Mango Lemonade, dry. Die cut medallion. Place on lid, add knob
- Fussy cut two butterflies from pattern paper, add one to front of frame and one to lid with bow.
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Andy Skinner Industrial Cling Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
- Queen Annes Lace Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
MM01 Mango Lemonade Memories Mist
MM20 Blue Lagoon Memories Mist
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Botanicabella Patterned Paper by Graphic45®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Canister Die by Sizzix®
White Matboard by Sizzix®
Medallion Five Die by Spellbinders™ Paper Arts
Blue Ribbon by May Arts
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project