Rose Wedding by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp Image on to Mixed Media Cardstock using Onyx Black VersaFine ink. Color the image using Aquarelle Pencils in the colors listed in the supplies. Add water using a brush to give the image a watercolor effect. Add Zip Dry glue to the "berries" and sprinkle with Multi Crystal Glitter Mix. Let dry. Trim.
- To make the card base, cut Coral Rose cardstock down to 5 1/2" x 8" Fold in half. Apply Versamark ink to 2 edges, sprinkle Lettuce embossing powder (from the Converge Embossing Powder Kit) and heat emboss. Repeat with the other 2 sides.
- Apply the image to the card base using Zip Dry adhesive.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Rose Wedding Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- FRGL01 Multi Crystal Glitter Mix
- EK15 Converge Embossing Powder Kit
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Coral Rose)
- Aquarelles by Faber-Castell® (123, 130, 102, 168, 166, 154)
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project