Seashells White by Alison Heikkila
- Start by applying 4 Gelato colors on to your watercolor paper (pre-cut to slightly bigger than the size you want for your card), and smear them across the paper, slightly overlapping the colors. Wet a brush slightly, and go over the colors, blending and softening the colors, keeping it very painterly. Let dry, and tear the edges.
- Stamp several shells with VersaMark on to Mixed Media Paper and heat emboss with Aged Gold. Die cut the shells using the coordinating dies.
- Arrange the shells temporarily on your dried background to decide where your sentiment will go. Using the Ocean Wisdom set and Onyx Black VersaFine Ink, stamp the sentiment on to the background. Attach the shells with Zip Dry adhesive.
- Cut card base out of My Colors cardstock in Seafoam to 5 1/2" x 8" and fold in half. Glue background to card base using Zip Dry.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Seafoam)
- Watercolor Paper
- Gelatos® by Faber-Castell®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project